Balance Your Body
Vitamin D plays a big role in regulating your neuromuscular and immune systems.
A balanced body allows you to optimize your performance
Natural Stacks Vitamin D was designed with Coconut oil for maximum absorption and performance.
The Sunshine Vitamin
Vitamin D plays a key role regulating your mood and fighting off negative thoughts.
Stay positive and keep your body healthy during those long indoor days or tough winter months.
Use daily for maximum mood and sleep support.
Vitamin D3 plays an integral role in regulating the neuromuscular and immune systems, as well as mood and sleep. It’s also a critical hormone precursor that supports new cell growth and bone formation.
Natural Stacks Vitamin D3 features:
- 5,000 IU of Vitamin D3
- 100 mg of Organic Coconut Oil
- Highly bioavailable
NaturalStacks is an awesome company making supplements that have become a staple for me. Especially their #magnesium — #MagTech. Magnesium deficiency is huge today. Vitamin D & Magnesium are probably the top two supplements I would recommend everyone take.
Unlike some of the other products I take from Natural Stacks, I didn't necessarily want to go out and start taking Vitamin D. But after my doctor did some blood work and highly recommended that I get started taking it to get my levels up, I immediately went to Natural Stacks for a solution. And they did not disappoint. I'm so happy with this Vitamin D3 offering they have. I've been taking it for about a month now and I highly recommend it!
By far the best vitamin D supplement I've ever found. 5000IU is perfect for me, some days I take 2. The effects are noticeably, my mood is improved and my energy is better.
Was looking for a good vitamin D3 supplement and Natural Stacks beats out the competition on everything else, had to give it a try. Amazing! Just like everything else, it over delivers on my expectations. Get your D!!!
It's nice to have that quality organic coconut as the carrier oil and 5000 IU per capsule means you don't need to take a ton of capsules during the winter to get a good dose.
Most companies use "proprietary blends" so they don't have to tell you the amount of each ingredient in their formulas. At Natural Stacks we believe it's your right to know exactly what you're putting into your body. We proudly publish our innovative formulas and ingredient suppliers in an open source format.
Money Back Guarantee
If for whatever reason you're unsatisfied with your Natural Stacks products, you can return the product within 30 days for a full refund. We also provide actionable tips on our blog and newsletter for you to maximize your performance with our premium products.
Our most trusted stacks, used by thousands everyday.
Swipe to see more
Citations & References
1. Nimitphong, H., & Holick, M. F. (2011). Vitamin D, neurocognitive functioning and immunocompetence. Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition & Metabolic Care, 14(1), 7-14.
2. O’Brien, M. A., & Jackson, M. W. (2012). Vitamin D and the immune system: beyond rickets. The veterinary journal, 194(1), 27-33.
3. Berk, M., Sanders, K. M., Pasco, J. A., Jacka, F. N., Williams, L. J., Hayles, A. L., & Dodd, S. (2007). Vitamin D deficiency may play a role in depression. Medical hypotheses, 69(6), 1316-1319.
4. Samuel, S., & Sitrin, M. D. (2008). Vitamin D's role in cell proliferation and differentiation. Nutrition reviews, 66(s2).
5. Cranney, A., Horsley, T., O'Donnell, S., Weiler, H., Puil, L., Ooi, D., ... & Fang, M. (2007). Effectiveness and safety of vitamin D in relation to bone health. Evidence report/technology assessment, (158), 1.
6. Holick, M. F. (2006). The role of vitamin D for bone health and fracture prevention. Current osteoporosis reports, 4(3), 96-102.
7. Grant, W. B., & Holick, M. F. (2005). Benefits and requirements of vitamin D for optimal health: a review. Altern Med Rev, 10(2), 94-111.
8. Holick, M. F. (1985). The photobiology of vitamin D and its consequences for humans. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 453(1), 1-13.
9. F Holick, M. (2011). Vitamin D: evolutionary, physiological and health perspectives. Current drug targets, 12(1), 4-18.
10. Holick, M. F., & Chen, T. C. (2008). Vitamin D deficiency: a worldwide problem with health consequences. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 87(4), 1080S-1086S.