MycoIMMUNE™ is designed to enhance the body’s immune response to help combat viruses, bacteria, and other harmful pathogens.
Research suggests that the natural compounds in MycoIMMUNE™ can optimize overall immune system performance.
This natural formula contains Organic Reishi, Organic Chaga, and Organic Turkey Tail mushroom extracts for all-season immunity support.
Support antioxidant activity†
Promote internal & external stress resiliance†
Maintain healthy immune function†
Support healthy cellular division & function†
Take a serving of 2 capsules 1 to 2 times per day for a strong and active immune system, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
U.S.A. manufactured in a cGMP facility. Natural Stacks proudly uses only the highest quality ingredients.
Consistent with the rest of our Myco™ mushroom line, MycoImmune™ contains natural ingredients that work synergistically to showcase the unique benefits of medicinal mushrooms. MycoImmune™ contains the three mushrooms most closely involved in healthy immune function. Reishi, Chaga, and Turkey Tail contain potent bioactive compounds to help bolster the body’s natural immune-boosting capabilities.
Long used in Chinese medicine for “immortality and longevity”, Reishi has been shown to increase plasma antioxidant capacity, promoting longevity by facilitating protection of cellular DNA. [1,2,3]
Turkey Tail contains a compound known as “Polysaccharide K” or PSK that has been shown to Polysaccharide K and Coriolus versicolor extracts for lung cancer: a systematic review.  Larger studies are underway to continue to explore the potential of this powerful natural healer.
Other studies reinforcing the immuno-modulating capabilities of Turkey Tail, verifying that PSK “may act to increase leukocyte activation and response through up-regulation of key cytokines. Indeed, natural killer (NK) and lymphocyte-activated killer (LAK) cell activation has been demonstrated in vivo and in vitro, and recent genetic studies reveal increased expression of key immune cytokines in response to treatment with PSK.” 
In yet another study, “protein-bound polysaccharide K (PSK) increased the 5-year disease-free survival rate and reduced the risk of recurrence in a randomised, controlled study for stage II and III colorectal cancer.” 
As reported in this review, numerous recent studies have verified the anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties of medicinal mushrooms, including Chaga.  There are also numerous reports of antibacterial and antiviral properties attributed to medicinal mushrooms, including Chaga, which has been used for centuries in Russian teas and tonics. 
Specifically, Chaga has been shown to selectively kill cancer cells without harming human cells. “These data indicate that Chaga extract has selective cytotoxic effects on human hepatoma cells. This selectivity may be the great advantage of the Chaga extract for therapeutic or preventative use in cancer treatment.” 
Chaga can be used to improved digestive disorders by lowering inflammatory cytokines associated with certain gastrointestinal maladies. 
Most companies use "proprietary blends" so they don't have to tell you the amount of each ingredient in their formulas. At Natural Stacks we believe it's your right to know exactly what you're putting into your body. We proudly publish our innovative formulas and ingredient suppliers in an open source format.
FOR COGNITIVE SUPPORT
Dust off the mental cobwebs and support your brain with this daily “brain cleaner”Learn More
FOR FULL-BODY VITALITY
Yerba Mate and Cordyceps mushroom work to support energy production at the cellular level to increase physical performance and mental endurance.Learn More
If for whatever reason you're unsatisfied with your Natural Stacks products, you can return the product within 30 days for a full refund. We also provide actionable tips on our blog and newsletter for you to maximize your performance with our premium products.
1. Daniel Sliva. Ganoderma Lucidum(Reishi) in Cancer Treatment. Journal of Integrative Cancer Therapy. December 2003 2: 358-364, doi:10.1177/1534735403259066
2. Wachtel-Galor S, Szeto YT, Tomlinson B, et al. Ganoderma lucidum (’Lingzhi’); acute and short-term biomarker response to supplementation. Int J Food Sci Nutr. Feb 2004;55(1):75-83.
3. Wachtel-Galor S, Tomlinson B, Benzie IF. Ganoderma lucidum (“Lingzhi”), a Chinese medicinal mushroom: biomarker responses in a controlled human supplementation study. Br J Nutr. Feb 2004;91(2):263-269.
4. Fritz H. Polysaccharide K and Coriolus versicolor extracts for lung cancer: a systematic review. Integrative Cancer Therapy. 2015 May;14(3):201-11.
5. Fisher M. Anticancer effects and mechanisms of polysaccharide-K (PSK): implications of cancer immunotherapy. Anticancer Research. 2002 May-Jun;22(3):1737-54.
6. Ohwada S. Beneficial effects of protein-bound polysaccharide K plus tegafur/uracil in patients with stage II or III colorectal cancer: analysis of immunological parameters. Oncolology Report. 2006 Apr;15(4):861-8.
7. Borchers AT, Stern JS, Hackman RM, Keen CL, Gershwin ME. Review Mushrooms, tumors, and immunity. Proc Soc Exp Biol Med. 1999 Sep; 221(4):281-93.
8. Lindequist U, Niedermeyer THJ, Jülich W-D. The Pharmacological Potential of Mushrooms. Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2005;2(3):285-299. doi:10.1093/ecam/neh107.
9. Youn M-J, Kim J-K, Park S-Y, et al. Chaga mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) induces G0/G1 arrest and apoptosis in human hepatoma HepG2 cells. World Journal of Gastroenterology : WJG. 2008;14(4):511-517. doi:10.3748/wjg.14.511.
10. Se Young Choi, Sun Jin Hur, Chi Sun An, et al., “Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Inonotus obliquus in Colitis Induced by Dextran Sodium Sulfate,” Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, vol. 2010, Article ID 943516, 5 pages, 2010. doi:10.1155/2010/943516