All ingredients in our formulas are carefully selected solely on the basis of quality and purity. We actively seek out the most bioavailable forms of each ingredient, and avoid the cheap synthetic forms used by the majority of supplement companies.
We believe in optimal human performance, without compromise.
Natural Stacks formulas contain no gluten, no artificial colors, no preservatives, and no GMO ingredients. Our products are also free from any dairy, wheat, soy, shellfish, nuts, egg, sugar, or hydrogenated oils.
All Natural Stacks products are manufactured under the guidelines of the United States Pharmacopoeia (U.S.P.) and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (c.G.M.P.) in an FDA registered facility that is licenced by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
We guarantee the purity and potency of our products by testing every batch under the rules and procedures set by the FDA, state, and federal health departments.
All manufacturing takes place in temperature, humidity, and dust controlled facilities, and our shipping warehouse is strictly climate controlled to maximize the stability of the finished products.
- Most companies use “Proprietary Blends” in their formulas. This does not mean their product is special in any way. They use proprietary blends so that they don’t have to tell you the amount of each ingredient in their formulas.
- If a particular ingredient has sound research behind it and a strong customer demand, the price will most likely be higher compared to other ingredients. With a proprietary blend, the company might include only a fraction of the actual effective dose of that ingredient so that they can still include it on their label.
Herbal Extract Standardisations
- Most companies do not list the standardization percentage of an herbal extract.
- You have no idea how much of the herb’s active compound is in the formula. It could range anywhere from 1% to 100%
- Most companies use cheap gelatin capsules. Even worse, their capsules have toxic artificial colorings in them.
- Most companies contract their manufacturing out to huge facilities that process many different types of foods other than dietary supplements.
- In this case, no one knows what the product was exposed to during production. It could contain traces of common allergens like dairy, shellfish, wheat, or nuts.
These practices are misleading and potentially dangerous. It's unfortunate that insufficient labels and damaging additives are commonplace in the supplement industry. At Natural stacks, we believe in full disclosure and premium ingredients.
- Natural Stacks never uses "Proprietary Blends" in our formulas.
- You have the right to know exactly what is in your supplement.
Herbal Extract Standardisations
- Natural Stacks always lists the standardization percentage of an herbal extract.
- You have the right to know the amount of active compounds in your supplement.
- Natural Stacks always uses premium vegetarian capsules that are free from gluten or artificial coloring.
- Natural Stacks uses a manufacturer that only produces nutritional supplements. The facility and lab equipment are pharmaceutical grade.
- Natural Stacks products are always free from dairy, wheat, gluten, soy, shellfish, nuts, egg, nuts, sugar, and hydrogenated oils.
Encapsulation of dietary supplement has significant advantages over tableting, including the ability to provide greater purity and bioavailability of nutrients.
This is because making tablets require that other ingredients be added (such as binders, lubricants, coatings, and other excipients) to ensure that the tablet stays together, has a shiny coating, and breaks apart once swallowed.
Encapsulation keeps the nutrients intact and foreign additives can be avoided. Although superior to tableting, most supplement companies that utilize encapsulation use low cost gelatin capsules that are often artificially colored for "marketing purposes".
At Natural Stacks, we are serious about quality even down to the smallest details.
We use all-natural vegetable capsules that are transparent so that you can see exactly what the formula looks like. Our capsules provide for the rapid dissolution and unimpeded absorption of our formulas in the body, resulting in the most efficient nutrient delivery possible.
Benefits of our high-quality vegetarian capsules:
- Vegetarian / Vegan
- Gluten free
- Highly absorbable
- No artificial colors
Why Blue Bottles?
We feature PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles for our supplements because they are lightweight, non-toxic, and impact resistant.
PET bottles are superior to the standard white HDPE bottles used by most companies because they offer a maximum barrier against moisture and gas (such as oxygen). Also, our PET bottles are coated with a dark blue color to help eliminate UV exposure.
By minimizing contaminates like moisture, gas, and UV’s, Natural Stacks can proudly guarantee the freshness, potency, and purity of our products.